Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PRICELESS!!! Read before you look at the pictures

It's Saturday morning and Mia slept with foam curlers in her all all night so she could have curly hair for her dance pictures like she did last year. She made it through the night with some tossing and turning trying to get comfortable but didn't wake up or ask that I take the curlers out mid night.

So, we go into the bathroom to take the curlers out and she looked like Shirley Temple and she even said that she looked like Shirley Temple when she looked in the mirror. After she looks, she flips her head over so I could fan my fingers through her curls to separate them and get her hair fluffed out.

When she looked in the mirror again at what her hair looked liked after being fluffed, she started CRYING and said "I don't like my hair like this, it's not pretty, it looks nasty". I asked her if she wanted to go wash it and we could get the curls out and she said no. Well, this went on for a few minutes and all I could do was crack up laughing while she was looking in the mirror crying that she didn't like her her that way. It took EVERYTHING not to laugh and upset her more. She thought that she was going to take her pictures looking like she did. I laughed some more and told her that we were going to style her hair and pull some back to look pretty. Then, she was okay with her curls.

I am cracking up laughing now as I type this. It is SO funny and everytime I think of what happened that morning, I can't help but crack up laughing. So, here's the pictures I took when she had her breakdown of not liking her hair and thinking she was taking pictures like this......

If looks could kill, I think I'd be dead by now. I think Sybil or Regan paid Mia a visit in this picture....



Mia's in the tub right now and she hears me laughing and is asking what I'm laughing it. I told her I was looking at her picture with the curls when she got mad and she said "oh". I asked if she remembered the pictures and she said "my hair looked nasty".

SO, if you're having a bad day and need a pick-me-up, just come to the blog and look at Mia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here or here