Saturday, February 2, 2008

Santa at School

Santa came to school to see the Pre-K classes. They all made a note for Santa to bring back to the North Pole saying what they wanted. After they had donuts and milk.

If you've read or heard....Mia's not too fond of Santa. Loves that he will come and bring toys if she's been good but doesn't like the look of him. Nothing personal, she doesn't like anyone or thing dressed up in a costume other than the princesses at Disney World.

Here she is coming in the cafeteria.....the anticipation of seeing him is driving her nuts! Ok, so he's here. I'll hurry and so you my list quick because I have to keep an eye on the big jolly fella.
She was last in line at the table...she thought....but, she was actually first. So, she high tailed it back to the other side of the table to be last. Checking everyone out who's sitting on Santa's lap, getting pictures and telling him what they want. They also get a candy cane from Santa.
YEAH!! She did it! She wanted me to go with her and then I said to go with Ms. Cheryl because she knows Santa and then she did it by herself! Okay, so she didn't want to SIT on HIS LAP but she's standing in-between his legs and I actually have a picture of her and Santa ALONE! By herself, no pillow in-betwees (See Annadelle's below) and I didn't have to Photoshop Ryan and I out of the picture! Her friend Emberylnn is the same way and had to have her mom and little sister in the picture with her...she was actually crying which I was praying Mia wouldn't get the train effect and start too....she didn't!
Here's the whole class. Mia was actually next to Santa and when he went to put his arm around her she quickly moved and let Matthew stand next to him.

No comments: